Saturday, October 11, 2008

Decorating for fall!

Well I finally decorated my house for Fall. Hope you like.


It is hard to see the kids in the picture but they are in a big pile of pumkins. I love this picture.


Always the first thing you see when you walk in the front door is the pictures of the kids.





I need to make an arrangement in the green vase. But it looks good for now.




I love plants in the house.





See the cute fall birds I bought at Rite Aid for $2.50 each? THanks for the beautiful flower candle holder B.







I found this beautiful Turkey at Hobby Lobby for $8.00!









My small collection of churches.









My living room mantel.











The display over my television in the keeping room.










The keeping room mantel.












I found this brown pot at Ross for $5.00 I got it for free with a store credit.
















No comments: