Friday, October 10, 2008

Popular Songs 20 Years Ago

Top 10 Hits of 1988

1. Faith, George Michael
2. Need You Tonight, INXS
3. Got My Mind Set On You, George Harrison
4. Never Gonna Give You Up, Rick Astley
5. Sweet Child O' Mine, Guns N' Roses
6. So Emotional, Whitney Houston
7. Heaven Is A Place On Earth, Belinda Carlisle
8. Could've Been, Tiffany
9. Hands To Heaven, Breathe
10. Roll With It, Steve Winwood

I was just having some fun thinking about 20 years ago. When I saw that George Michael was number one all I can think of now is him singing on---- ahhh I'm having a Senior moment. Anyways that show is so good and now it is coming on this weekend again, I think. Yes, major Senior moment going on now.
Although, can you tell me why I can sing the song Faith by heart and I can't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday??????? "I gotta have faith, faith , faith" George Michael still looks GOOOOD after all these years.

No comments: