Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Well Christmas is over and I am still not done taking down the decorations!! Here is a picture of our tree, as you can see it is loaded. It is soo tall. I love all the homemade ornaments on it.

I dont think Christopher will ever outgrow Chuck E Cheese!! It made his day to see Chucky and get to hug him over and over. Hey this would be a good picture for me to frame what do you think?

THe other night I was teying to make Enchiladas (do you capitalize that or not?). Anyways the corn tortillas kept on ripping so I got aggravated and made a casserole instead. It turned out really good. Below it is the recipe in case you want it.


My Enchilada Casserole
No I don't measure anything!
First brown some hamburger meat. Drain it and set it aside. Then get a can of Enchilada Sauce (I used mild) and a can of tomato sauce. Combine them and heat them in a pan.
Layer a row of corn enchilas on the bottom of a greased casserole pan. Then a layer of cooked hamburger meat. Then a layer of chopped onions then a layer of cheddar cheese. Drizzle some sauce over that. Then repeat and repeat.
I cooked it in the oven at 350 for a half hour - I did not cover it. I ended up making 2 of these casserole dishes and poured the remaining sauce over the tops envenly. I like lots of sauce. Enjoy!!!


No comments: