Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another church gathering recipe.

Here is another great church recipe. Today the church had a Easter Egg Hunt and some nice ladies brought some goodies. Of course we had to check out the goodies.

This recipe is Cream Cheese bars. I found the recipe on Cooks.com. I asked the lady for the recipe and she told me but of course I did not have a pen. So right after I got home I found this recipe!! YAY!! They are delicious. Try them.

CREAM CHEESE BARS
1 box yellow cake mix
1 egg
1/2 stick of butter
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3 eggs, beaten
1 box confectioners' sugar, sifted
Mix first 3 ingredients and press in 9 x 13 inch greased pan. Mix remaining ingredients with an electric mixer until well blended; pour over crust in pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes. Let stand until cold. (May fall in the middle.) Cut into small bars.

No comments: