The cake was sooo yummy and sounded easy to make. Here is the recipe that I found online for it. The reviews say it is better to heat the icing in the microwave a few seconds and to let the dessert sit overnight in fridge.
THe beans tasted just like Big John Beans. I will have to ask for the recipe for that.
Enjoy. Yum Yum!!!
SUBMITTED BY: Cathy Gordon PHOTO BY: UDSTUDENT"This is a very quick and simple no bake dessert cake. It uses graham crackers and a pudding mixture. It tastes just like an eclair, but there is enough for a crowd!! It is a great recipe for children who are learning to cook, there is no baking involved or any power kitchen tools. Just a bowl and a spoon!"
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham cracker squares
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly blend the pudding mix, whipped topping, and milk.
- Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Spread the frosting over the whole cake up to the edges of the pan. Cover, and chill at least 4 hours before serving.